Friday, December 3, 2010

Hereabout of ICEM 2010

Alhamdulillah... it was end with successfully and happily.. thanks to all members and participants for the great cooperation.
Thanks a lot to all foreign participants and presenters for the commitment given along this 3 days conference.
Me myself as a committee members for the registration and also as a participant and presenter.
Thanks to all registration team members and I think all went smoothly and we managed to handle all matters raised during the registration.
Me and one of my colleague who as an emcee and presenter at the same time.. :) good job bro!!
Dinner for all ICEM 2010 participants
What a lovely deco by the hotel to welcome the new year celebration of Christmas.
Emcee - presenter - committee ..
How do I look when I present the paper? hahaha.. is it just the same when I teach math? :)
Honestly, I am satisfied with my effort and work to achieve the outcome of this project, thus its make me feel so confident to share and present the work done in my research area.
Anyway, hope to see all of you again in ICEM 2011 in Kobe, Japan.. Insyaallah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks...