Thursday, June 10, 2010

IAEA/RCA Training Course on Industrial Process Gamma Tomography for Multi-phase Process Investigation of Petrochemical Plants

Currently I'm very busy with preparation of the IAEA/RCA Regional Training Course (RTC) on 19-23 July 2010. This year, Malaysia (Nuclear Malaysia) has been chosen as a host country organizer for the RTC.
List of participants already received from IAEA and thanks GOD that I'm one of the selected participant. This is the time for me to learn and get experience how the RTC conducted, what are the objective that need to grab, what opportunity and benefit I can earn and most importantly is linkage and network between the others country experts and researcher.
A lot of things need to do before the RTC started, thus I wish and hope that this RTC will be conducted smoothly and successfully as followed as planned.

No comments: